Receptionist / Retail Assistant Part Time
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist/Retail Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
The receptionist role includes operation of the company store, as the receptionist you will cover the front desk, be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail/deliveries/couriers
- Take, record and deliver messages
- Handle general queries
- Oversee security of main entrance and reception area
- Liaise with onsite client
- Ensure that Health and Safety standards are met
- Perform other related duties as and when required
- Delivering and maintaining a high standard of service in every aspect of the retail shop
- Operating the till systems, including cashing up and completing paper work at the start and end of shift
Providing excellent customer service to all consumers, to manage and rotate stock, to maintain the cleanliness of the outlet at all times and comply with Health and Safety and Safe Systems of Work
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in customer facing retail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Ability to make an excellent first impression, be proactive, able to multi task, numerate and demonstrate the ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced service driven environment
- Receptionist/Retail Assistant Part Time
- Mon- Fri
- Training will be provide
- Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.