We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Providing office admin support to the office, admin, helpdesk and reception manager. This to include filing and record keeping, data entry, printing, photocopying and typing support for meeting minutes etc.
- Support the office, admin, helpdesk and reception manager with the production of all monthly reports, including vehicle and training reports.
- Escorting visitors to and from Merville barracks main security gates to their destination
- Directing visitors to their destination and on-site escort
- Answering queries from visitors about Sodexo
- Ensuring that the phone always answered and that callers are correctly greeted and calls transferred correctly
- Booking travel and accommodation for all employees who require it
- Scheduling meeting room bookings and appointments including ordering food and refreshments â including for venues external to Merville barracks.
- Provide a message service to all employees in the Sodexo office
- Receiving and sorting all mail (incoming and outgoing)
- Ensuring reception area always presents professional image
- Updating Outlook appointment calendars â including scheduling for Contract Director meetings and the regional team
- Scheduling conference calls and webinars
- Updating office building noticeboards
- Providing support for collation of PowerPoints for meetings
- Signing out keys to employees who require them
- Supporting with social media messaging and channels
- Admin support for HR processes including employee of the month and long service
- Any reasonable request made by the office, admin, helpdesk and reception manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient with all Office and Outlook applications and Sodexo video conferencing facilities
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in using social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and internal social platforms such as Yammer and Cloud9
- Experience of working within an IiP framework
- High planning and organisational capability
- Previous admin or reception experience
Fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.