Receptionist & General / Project Admin Support
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their work load and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Reception cover and backfilling.
- Support site wide projects through administration as required.
- Help oversee the site to ensure consistency and to facilitate the clients business where needed within the time allotted.
- Looking after visitors
- PA to Senior Client Reps and across different functions on site.
- Project support where required on different site projects
- Site administration
- Good use of excel, word, SAP
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in role
- Methodical approach and great eye for detail
Receptionist & General / Project Admin Support - Fixed Term
39 hours per week
Days per week - TBC
Training will be provided
Applications to: Edwin.Fleming@sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.