Receptionist - Advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
The BeNCH CRC are currently recruiting for aReceptionist. You will provide a professional and efficient reception service to staff, service users and visitors; ensuring that visitors are appropriately and promptly directed.
If you want to join an innovative, creative and high performing organisation, we offer challenging and rewarding roles and the opportunity to make a positive contribution to reducing reoffending. We offer excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and are committed to supportive induction and appraisal.
- Greeting service users and visitors logging their arrival and departure, ensuring the appropriate staff member is notified and issuing visitor passes and security fobs as necessary.
- Logging details of service users visits onto the Case Management System.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and document scanning.
- Managing agreed processes in relation to staff and offender travel; managing bookings and relevant documentation for pool cars and issuing travel warrants/cash to offenders as needed.
- Managing bookings for groups, interviews and meeting rooms.
The Ideal Candidate
- Create a positive, professional and welcoming environment for visitors and service users.
- Have knowledge and experience of reception and administrative systems/processes.
- Have experience of cash handling and the ability to record information accurately.
- Have experience and confidence in handling difficult clients and situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Be Flexible around hours of work and working patterns, and willingness to cover sickness and annual leave.
Band 1 starting salary 14,750 pro-rated
18.5 hours per week
Defined contribution pension scheme, company sick pay, group discount scheme.
About the Company
The role of BeNCH CRC is to rehabilitate offenders, reduce reoffending and protect the public and we are one of six CRCs operated by Sodexo Justice Services in the UK. We work with offenders both in the community and in custody to deliver the sentence of the court, to rehabilitate them and to provide a range of programmes and interventions to turn their lives around. We deliver effective offender management and rehabilitation services to low and medium risk offenders and our highly skilled staff work in a range of disciplines to make a real difference. Our aim is to create a better future for the people we work with - offenders, victims and their families and local communities. We are proud to have strong relationships with other criminal justice agencies, local authorities, health trusts, employment and training providers, and work with contracted partners to enhance delivery to our service users.
We serve the counties from the10 major towns: Hemel, Stevenage, St Albans, Cambridge, Kettering, Northampton, Wellingborough, Luton, Huntingdon, Peterborough. BeNCHCRC is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants are considered on the basis of suitability for the post, irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or religion.