Receptionist / Facilities Coordinator - Dublin 4
We are currently seeking a Receptionist / Facilities Coordinator to work in one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative
- Welcoming staff and visitors to the building and arranging Food and Hospitality services.
- Delivering a hosting/concierge experience for visitors
- Co-ordinating meeting rooms and hospitality bookings
- Computer and manual task bookings
- Manage courier and postal services
- Management of and order of stationary & office supplies
- Management of & order of free issue food supplies
- Arrange, organise and manage ad hoc activities
- Issue access cards to employees, visitors & manage booking system
- Activate access cards to employees, visitors & maintain required documentation
- Manage car parking facilities
- Producing reports as required
- Ensuring customer requirements and expectation are met
- Act as point of contact for internal/external telephone queries in an efficient and concise manner.
- Act as a point of contact for suppliers/contractors and Sodexo Staff who visit and work on site.
- Act as point of contact to deal with day to day queries made by the client
- Where appropriate, reporting of accidents and incidents
- Maintain a tidy and professional reception, meeting rooms & office spaces
- Assist with building inductions for new starters if/when required
- Assist with setting up of meeting room display/video conferencing equipment for on-site meetings.
- To report all maintenance faults to the Service desk and log accordingly.
- Coordinate PPMs for subcontractors on site & management of the Facilities PPM of soft and hard services.
- Complete & manage Health & Safety Files
- Direct and manage Cleaning team liaising with Sub Contractor as required
- Conduct Weekly Health and Safety Walks of Building & complete other required Health and Safety documents and checks
- Issue Permit to Works for Sodexo and non Sodexo sub contractors
- To carry out regular and systematic checks of the meeting rooms ensuring rooms are clean, tidy and set up to standard.
- To process invoices e-Profit, track orders where relevant.
- Maintain and manage a system for invoicing and close books on a weekly or monthly basis
- To attend training courses, as required, in order to keep up-to-date with company legislation, policies and procedures.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by client or Sodexo.
- Issuing and managing SIM cards/phone packages for staff
- Handling new contractors/employees’ check-in and resigning staff’s check-out procedure, as per Huawei’s regulations
- Keeping record of the assets in the warehouse
- Checking employees expense claims and handling them according to Huawei’s process
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel , Power Point
- Excellent use of English language (written and spoken)
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Exemplary customer services skills
- Excellent organisational skills, be efficient, proactive & good time management
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service both face to face and over the telephone
- Previous administrative experience essential
- Previous experience of working in the field of facilities management
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety
Receptionist / Facilities Coordinator
Monday to Friday
40 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: email@example.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.