Ration Clerk Storeperson
We currently have a new opportunity for a Ration Clerk Storeperson to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To follow directions of line manager in the correct store procedures and Safegard Audits
- To order provisions through nominated supplier list in conjunction with kitchen manager
- To confirm food suppliers invoices, including bread and milk
- To check delivery notes / invoices against supplier invoices
- To ensure all supplier invoices are entered onto the system
- To issue provisions on a daily basis in accordance with picking lists completed by kitchen manager/supervisor
- To ensure all internal transfers are recorded and traded correctly
- To carry out weekly stock takes in conjunction with company policy and procedures
- To ensure all storage areas are secure at all times
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Able to work well as an individual as well as part of a team
- Hard-working and proactive
- A good communicator
About the Company
Sodexo andour clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.