QSE Manager (Quality and Health & Safety management - FM integrator model)
As QSE Manager, you'll focus on Quality and Health and Safety management of the Client contract, you'll provide technical and legislative support to all internal teams which deliver a broad range of Facilities Management services and direct safety support to our Client's employees
You will be responsible for several KPIs, i.e. Safety Training delivery, accident reporting and investigation, DSE risk assessments and reasonable adjustments, property compliance.
The QSE Manager will also be responsible for maintaining and developing systems which ensure that risks are being managed in accordance with legal, statutory and contractual requirements
We are proud to have been awarded an exciting new FM integrator model contract with a large property portfolio. We will be looking for experienced professionals within the facilities management arena. You'll also support the transformation and change management this new contract will bring, working alongside a dedicated team for the business segment.
Our wealth of experience means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs.
- Carry out risk assessments, monitor completion of action plans
- Undertake QSE audits as per contract requirements
- Support accident investigations and monitor completion of corrective and preventive action plans
- Ensure that all information generation is efficient and used effectively
- Ensure all compliance aspects can be demonstrated in KPI/Report styles for ease of understanding and actions
- Ensure that certification registers are maintained within the system
- Define and co-ordinate safety requirements for emergency plans, fire drills, access control, co-ordination of suppliers
- Provide technical input to ensure new legislation is implemented
- Work alongside the Suppliers, Supply Management Team and Account Management Team in order to achieve best practice and greater level of compliance
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable working knowledge of QSE working practices
- Relevant experience within a similar sector - within a Facilities Management Delivery Model
- Proven experience of compliance and audit management systems
- Experience in accident investigation
- Experience in delivering direct safety support to office based employees
- Experience of Quality Management System approach
- Educated to HNC/HND standard - Degree level plus Level 6 in Health and Safety
- QSE and/or Auditing qualification
- Able to carry out data analysis with sharp attention to detail
- Able to organise workloads and to prioritise effectively
- Full UK driving licence
- IT Skills – Good working knowledge of MS Office, including:
- Word – create and edit documents and reports
- Excel – able to use intermediate data analysis tools
- PowerPoint – intermediate level
£Competitive salary of DOE + benefits including car, bonus, pension, flexible benefits scheme etc
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.