QSE Coordinator (Quality Safety Environment)
As QSE (Quality Safety Environment) Coordinator, you'll have a particular focus on Health and Safety management of the Client contract
You'll providesupport to the QSE Manager in maintaining and developing systems which ensure that risks are being managed in accordance with legal, statutory and contractual requirements
We are proud to be at final stage and are awaiting the outcome of a major bid, should this exciting new contract be awarded to Sodexo, we will be looking for experienced professionals within the facilities management arena. You'll also support the transformation and change management this new contract will bring, working alongside a dedicated team for the business segment.
Our wealth of experience means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs.
- Maintain risk assessment databases (DSE, 1st Aid assessment of needs) and completion of actions
- Monitor completion of risk assessments by FM providers (suppliers)
- Maintain database of 1st Aiders and Fire Marshalls, monitor completion of training
- Maintain accident reporting database and provide supporting evidence for investigations and claims
- Undertake desk top audits as per contract requirements
- Ensure that all information generation is efficient and used effectively
- Ensure all compliance aspects can be demonstrated in KPI/Report styles for ease of understanding and actions
- Support QSE Manager and Field Team of QSE Auditors
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable working knowledge of QSE working practices
- Sufficient and relevant experience within a similar sector
- Experience of Quality and Safety Management System approach
- Ability to carry out data analysis with sharp attention to detail
- Educated to HNC/HND standard ( minimum NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety)
- IT Skills Good working knowledge of MS Office, including::
- Word create and edit documents and reports
- Excel able to use intermediate data analysis tools
- PowerPoint intermediate level
Competitive salary + benefits
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs whichincludes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promotingdiscounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process tofurther engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ideal candidate on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.