Purchasing and Finance Administrator
We are currently looking to recruit a Purchasing and Finance Administrator to provide assistance to the Financial Controller in the professional and smooth running of the office, with particular ownership of Supplier Management, SAP workflow PO management, EprohIT trading for Contract Management.
- Setting up and maintaining Suppliers and supplier information on Cobra CAFM System
- Registering supplier invoices
- Processing supplier invoices – obtaining appropriate manager signatures and confirming WO status has been updated correctly. Updating Cobra with maintenance costs. Receipting PO correctly on SAP, sending to Accounts Payable for payment
- Dealing with supplier queries and unpaid invoices
- Liaising with contractors, site staff and AP to chase any outstanding payments to Contractors
- Processing all supplier statements to ensure receipt of issued invoices
- Raising Cobra Estates & Projects type WOs – for recharges and other non-standard work
- Cobra archiving/housekeeping of WO’s – including chasing on WOs complete but not invoiced, and updating statuses
- Chasing suppliers for completed but un-invoiced POs and obtaining invoices or written agreement of no charge for works
- Raising POs for ongoing Projects and Estates work
- Reviewing Basware tasks and emails for all site POs, and action queries
- Support adhoc finance activities as required and distributed by the financial management team
The Ideal Candidate
- Practical experience in a finance environment
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient Excel Skills
- Strong system/database design/management and extraction skills
- Good people skills with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff
- A self-starter capable of working individually and a strong team player
- Previous experience in supplier management
- Understanding of monthly account reconciliation process
- Experience of SAP and EprohIT Trading
- Experience of working in an office environment
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.