Project Support Engineer
Sodexo Energy & Resources has an exciting opportunity for two Project Support Engineers to join our team at a prestigious client site in London.
The successful candidates will support the existing team on site and will have considerable hard FM experience and substantial knowledge of project enablement with on-going support.
The candidates will need experience of working as an authorised person in specific discipline(s) and a strong health and safety mind set. These positions will be instrumental in ensuring the timely delivery of services to our customers.
- To assist the project liaison team in delivering a customer focussed, cost effective and efficient project support service
- To collate and action all isolation requests from the Project Liaison Team.
- To ensure isolations are in place on or before by the requested date.
- To issue isolation certificates are issued to the relevant Project team members.
- Monitor works being carried out to ensure that no unauthorized tasks are being undertaken.
- To witness testing activities and ensure compliance SSoW policy.
- Liaising with all parties involved to achieve time scales
- To ensure isolations are compliant with Sodexo SSoW and local processes.
- To ensure isolations have zero or minimal building impact.
- To carry out fire alarm isolations and ensure actions are recorded in the fire log book.
- To carry out sprinkler isolations and drain downs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in Building Services / FM Engineering environment
- Previous experience of Working as an Authorised Person
- Experience of working on large scale projects
- Experience of Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Ventilation and Water systems.
- Experience of attending handover meetings, witnessing systems, snagging and defects resolution
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
Competitive annual salary plus other benefits including stakeholder pension, flexible benefits, reward schemes and training/development opportunities.
Sodexo Discounts are available to all, promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.