Project Deployment Manager - Facilities Management
Sodexo are currently recruiting a Project Deployment Manager to support our Shell contract in a major transition of real estate services within the Shell London portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of managing the deployment of projects in an FM setting and will have experience of managing high-level client and colleague relationships.
You'll oversee the decommissioning of two large sites in central London and the subsequent asset transfer to the new campus, Shell Centre, as well as acting as a single point of contact for our client and being an SME focal point for all queries relating to the transition.
This position is expected to be live for between 18 - 24 months.
Contract Metrics for EFM
- Develop, train, implement & consistently deploy the Shell London accommodation project metrics recording and reporting processes
- Collation of data and information that contribute to the project review meetings at site
- Work with the account SMEs and operational leads in each specialist area to implement and review processes
- Proactively track and report monthly site completion of projects reporting prior to target dates, ensure accuracy and consistency of data
- Work with the Business Transformation Lead on project strategy and design as well as contract operational teams on deployment
Performance Management System
- Assist with the implementation of performance management metrics to ensure ‘end to end’ performance monitoring
- Provide feedback with support diagnostics to site leads and Shell governance team
- Ensure all data is appropriately collected, analysed and presented in appropriate format by:
- Standardising collection and reporting processes
- Challenging data sources and verifying atypical data points
- On-time delivery of monthly project metrics reports and SoProject dashboards
- Collation and submission of the monthly governance reports
- Facilitates and ensures consistency in data collection, definitions, analysis and reporting.
- Timely and accurate collation, generation and analysis of business or customer critical data
- Support to SME or operational teams for project and specialist work
- Maintain and support a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Excellent Microsoft and IT platform skills (extensive PowerPoint and Excel experience as a minimum)
- Ability to analyse complex data and make decisions
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and methodologies
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and manage complex projects
- Experience in performance analytics
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- Track record of engaging with experienced operators, project partners and senior clients
- Ability to initiate and support demanding business change programmes
- Prince 2 qualification
- BIFM membership, level 4
- Good knowledge of FM services
- Client engagement skills
Highly competitive salary + bonus + pension + flexible benefit scheme
About the Company
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 1,400 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
We deliver more than 100 services to clients, including design, construction and administration, light and technical maintenance, security, waste management, food services, sport and cultural activities, wellness and motivational programs and more.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
All onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.