Programme Co-ordinator (Administrator)
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Mobilisation and Change, Programme Coordination Team. As programme Co-ordinator your role will play a vital role in supporting the wider business with the co-ordination of new openings/closure and other business related projects. This role can be based from either our Leeds or Manchester office with flexibility to work from home at least one/two days a week. The Programme Co-ordinator will remotely provide support to teams across the business by providing assistance with planning tools and systems, logistics, and procurement activity needs, ensuring a standardised and consistent approach. In addition, this position will support the Business Improvement and Growth Managers, with their projects throughout the UK & Ireland
You will assist segment operations and the Business Improvement and Growth teams by being the conduit and liaison point to other functions within service operations. You will also provide remote advice and assistance to onsite teams.
- Build strong internal networks across the business to maximise outreach and reinforce relationships.
- Be the first point of contact for all new contract openings, providing assistance and guidance as required
- Build strong effective governance and reporting mechanisms.
- To support the Programme Delivery Manager in administering and checking compliance of all programme governance and management methodology and tools.
- Support and coordinate mobilisation meetings as required.
- To coordinate logistical arrangements throughout mobilisations and project activities.
- To ensure PMO activities are undertaken regularly and efficiently, such as central documentation storage, meeting administration and arrangement, and other PMO activities as requested by the Programme Delivery Manager.
- To manage documentation and plans to ensure compliance to methodology and tools.
- Define and follow the programme’s governance framework (in line with function standards) to support successful deployment of the project or programme.
- Highlight any issues or risks which may impact the successful delivery of the programme, ensuring business continuity during transition.
The Ideal Candidate
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.