We currently have an opportunity for a Plumber to join our facilities team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Planning, scheduling, and undertaking the maintenance, modification and repair of client-owned building facilities
- The safe operation testing and maintenance of all relevant plant and equipment
- Reactive maintenance for all plumbing issues, being on a duty call out
- Adhering to applicable Statutory Legislation, Client Specific Policies and Sodexo Policies and Procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- C&G, ONC, OND, or NVQ in Plumbing
- Additional skills in any other trade would be advantageous
- Good verbal, numerate, interpersonal and computer skills
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation and COSHH
- Motivation with initiative, flexibility, and innovation to continually develop skills
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.