Personal Assistant (Healthcare)
We are currently looking to recruit an experience Personal Assistant to provide effective, professional and confidential PA support to the PFI Director and NHS Director within our Healthcare segment.
You’ll co-ordinate effectively with other PA’s, both in the UK and globally whilst growing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including their PA’s, across the whole business.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
- Provide full PA support to 2 executives (and other Healthcare Directors/Managers when required) including:
- Managing and coordinating diaries
- Organising meetings/conferences calls/events as required
- Organise meetings, prepare agenda’s, take and distribute minutes with actions, and update actions as required
- Take ownership of issues as they arise and identify and implement solutions
- Fielding telephone calls/emails and redirection/responding on behalf of executives as required
- Preparing – designing, typing and formatting – documents and files in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio, together with email communications
- Organising travel arrangements and hotel bookings for both executives and other colleagues within the healthcare business
- Preparing and submitting expenses
- Raise purchase orders in Basware, processing invoices and supporting accounts payable with any queries
- Help plan and support various client/customer and internal events – hospitality events, conferences and site visits
- Responsible for office administrative duties i.e. ordering stationery, mail despatch, monitor holidays for executive direct reports
- Assist with the monthly on the spot and star of the month awards when required
- Manage the segment communication mailbox and issue daily communications at required time
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience as an executive PA and working in a team orientated office environment
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills alongside an excellent telephone manner
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Publisher with Visio an advantage
- Self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to prioritise and schedule workload independently
- Highly organised, detail-orientated and analytical
- Flexible in terms of working times e.g. out of hours work may be required occasionally
- Maintain a professional conduct at all times, remaining calm and in control
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
Some travel within the UK may be required with occasional overnight stays to meet business requirements. Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours on weekdays when required
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.