HMP Peterborough are currently recruiting for a Performance Administrator.
As a Performance Administrator you will maintain and input all data and performance related issues within the establishment and where required actively support areas within the performance unit .
HMP/YOI Peterborough is the country’s only purpose-built prison for both male and female prisoners (kept separate at all times), including a 12-place mother and baby unit. We are committed to offering education and development programmes to provide residents with the skills required to enter employment on release, so reducing the chances of further offending. Providing creative outlets, such as workshop activities, helps to equip those in custody for when they are released. We use ‘Restorative Approaches’ to bring people in conflict into dialogue. Using a skilled and structured process, those who have been harmed have an opportunity to be heard and those that have caused the harm are held to account for what they have done. We have strong links with the community outside through a variety of partnerships, including our outreach activity Outside Links’ offering support and advice to both residents and their families.
- Process Information Access Requests (IARs)
- Co-ordinate and support the Independent Monitoring Board in line with SLA
- Have a knowledge of how to input and check daily data relating to Incident Reporting System (IRS)
- Have a knowledge of how to input and check daily data on Schedule I
- Upload and check monthly data in to the NOMs Hub
- Process and check weekly Regime data
- Complete Schedule F database as required
- Process Adjudication Appeals
- Have a knowledge of how to check daily Population Figures
- Be responsible for maintaining the archive system and destruction of files
- During periods of absence undertake the completion of; Correspondence, Complaints, Litigation, Judicial and Legal reviews
The Ideal Candidate
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Self motivated with the ability to prioritise work and motivate others
- Good computer and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Salary £18,939.78 per annum
Benefits including 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays),pension, discounted health cover, subsidised gym membership, childcare voucher scheme, free meals on duty and free on-site parking
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo Justice aims to change lives for the better by reducing reoffending and improving the quality of life for those under our supervision and in our care. We deliver safe, effective and innovative custodial and community rehabilitation services that challenge offending behaviour, protect the public and offer individuals the opportunity to change their lives for the better. We deliver the total operation of five prisons within the UK and own six Community Rehabilitation Companies in partnership with crime reduction charity Nacro.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Please note all roles within Sodexo Justice are subject to security and recruitment checks which may include a Social Media Check. You will also be asked to provide 3 years’ worth of references and request employment history details from the HMRC.