Part Time Monitoring Officer
We currently have an opportunity for a Part Time Monitoring Officer to join at team at Royal Stoke University Hospital.
This is a 2-year secondment, to cover extended leave. The hours of work are 15 per week, worked over Saturday & Sunday; a flexible approach is required to cover all operational hours.
In this role youll support compliance and maintain and improve the quality and performance of services provided via detailed survey and reporting on data within the Quality Assurance/Performance Monitoring regime.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
- Perform internal audits to ensure compliance with statutory, mandatory and contractual obligations
- Process and interpret the audit results via information technology into report form and deliver such reports and action plans to an agreed timetable
- Manage survey distribution, analysis and reporting of results
- Produce statistical and management information, report and analysis of qualitative issues
- Management of the monitoring and performance procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in audit/compliance
- Good team working attributes which includes: participating within a busy environment, working to deadlines, working willingly and well with others in an extremely fast paced environment
- A methodical process driven approach with the ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work in line with policies and procedures
- A commitment to personal development
- Experience of report writing
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Ability to build strong working relationships
10 per hour / 7,800 p.a. -15 hours per week worked over Saturday & Sunday
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.