We are currently seeking a Painter to work in one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Maintenance of the building internal fabric in regard to paining.
- Be familiar with the daily production plan and work as part of the team.
- Assist the Technical Services Lead with implementation of Site painting schedule
- Assist with the continuous monitoring of all fabric and surfaces within the building.
- Ensure real time repair of fabric and surfaces within optimum time frame.
- Perform all pre-start, hygiene and safety checks as necessary.
- Report all faults, defaults or damages of the fabric to the Line Supervisor
- Keep fabric deterioration to a minimum through continuous improvement.
- Document all aspects of maintenance work carried out and keep management informed of potential issues.
- Adhere to company safety policies at all times.
- Experience with painting agents and use of same a must to management and operational staff, establishing specific requirements, identifying and facilitating the resolution of all specific issues to provide a high level of support and add value to operations.
- Ensure consistent application and communication of Sodexo H&S and Environmental policies, procedures, practices and initiatives, while referring to site senior management.
- Preparation of Business Continuity Plans (Following training and use of pro forma document.)
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant qualifications
- 5 years commercial painting/decorating experience in a maintenance capacity
- Thorough knowledge of current painting agents and techniques
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Safe pass and manual handling mandatory
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
Monday to Friday
37.5 hours per week - (7 -15.30, 8-16.30, 12-20.00, 15.00-23.00)
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.