We have an excellent opportunity available for an organised individual to join the team at Sodexo as a PA & Administration Manager. This role involves providing full administration duties for the General Manager of Food and Beverage Operations , the Head of Planning and Administration and the Director of Food and Beverage.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship, RHS Chelsea Flower Show and the Rugby World Cup.
- Co-ordinate diaries for multiple stakeholders.
- Provide administrative cover for all aspects of the Planning Department and administrative support when required
- Providing administration duties for the Director of Food and Beverage and General Manager of Food and Beverage Operations
- Arranging meeting as and when required including preparing meeting packs and taking minutes
- Collect and distribute post for each department
- Handling telephone enquiries with the planning team and ensure all queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems/departmental information folders
- Maintaining the upkeep of all internal directories and organisational charts
- Ensure meeting schedule is constantly updated
- Dealing with any travel, accommodation and expense claims
- Organisation of the Social Committee and Annual Events
- General administration duties
- Sending out department communications
Circa £28,000 + Benefits
About the Company
- Experience in a similar role, providing PA support.
- Efficient user of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised with attention to detail