Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Sodexo Corporate Services have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Integrated Facilities Management professional to join our high profile client site as Operations Manager.
As Operations Manager, you will deliver an ethos that promotes IFM with value focused on the customer and service to support APL operational success (technical and soft service lines).
You will implement the site asset management strategy and delivery of asset maintenance in line with relevant statutory and regulatory obligations. Ensuring effective asset lifecycle management for buildings, facilities and equipment for a given area.
You will have full contract P&L responsibility and ensure a positive strategy to support APL and Sodexo budget performance.
- Service delivery for all aspects of Sodexo activity in the area, interaction with local customers to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and service delivery improvement initiatives. Follow up any customer complaints.
- Sodexo budget and capital demand in the area. Ensuring accurate budget forecasting, updates and driving value.
- Responsible for all Engineering, SHE, HACCP and GXP compliance in the area.
- Responsible for excellence in employee management & direction
- Manage and control the services for the client and tenants to the agreed specification, performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Foster long term profitable relationships with all stakeholders to maintain existing business and identify new opportunities via operational excellence.
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the Company mission and values.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of managing facilities management services
- Demonstration of a forensic ability to positively manage Sodexo and client budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels within the Sodexo and client organisations
- Ability to grasp requirements effectively and to relate to the service provisions of the Contract
- Strong contract management skills
- Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment and maximising the performance of your team
- Be able to negotiate with internal and external decision makers
- Ability to be an effective team player within the overall contract management team
- Computer literate (Word/Excel/PowerPoint etc)
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process