Operational Finance Administrator
We are currently recruiting an Operational Finance Administrator for one of our Global Pharmaceutical contracts. This role is based in Ware, Hertfordshire however will require travel to other southern sites.
If successful you will act as the financial and operational support to the sites to ensure accuracy of the regions reporting, analysis & commercial finances.
- Provide support to sites to ensure accurate allocation of costs between core / non-core and project works
- Liaise with and support sites to ensure accurate month end reporting in line with Sodexo timetable
- Support the Finance Manager with monthly reporting both internal & external
- Support sites and Finance Manager with evaluation of new business opportunities & completion of change controls
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to challenge and influence in order to achieve best practice
- Accounting qualification
- Previous Finance experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Methodical and process driven with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience of SAP desirable
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process