Office Services Administrator
We currently have an opportunity for an Office Services Administrator to join our team on site. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Stationery ordering and replenishment
- Replenishment of photocopier supplies
- Management of mail
- Checking equipment and reporting faults
- Booking couriers
- Archiving/retrieving boxes from the supplier
- Health and Safety Representative
- Checking standards of housekeeping
- Setting up meeting rooms, including refreshments
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be able to work on their own, and to deadlines, with minimum supervision
- Be able to handle a number of tasks at the same time and prioritise duties
- Provide evidence of ability to communicate effectively on a one-to-one basis
- Have a wiling and flexible manner
- Proactively offer assistance where required and be a real team player
- Be confident in their own abilities
- Be proficient with Microsoft Packages
Hours of work 8am - 12.15am and 12.15pm - 4.30pm week about
21.25 hrs per week
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.