An opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join the Sodexo team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To input invoices, stock and cash holding including electronic transactions into Sodexo computerised accounting system
- Maintain databases as required, supporting the Office Manager and the Catering Manager
- To input payroll information into the Sodexo computerised system
- To take notes at disciplinary, grievance and investigation meetings as requested
- To complete all filing in a timely manner
- To complete all work in compliance with Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- To complete all required paperwork correctly, legibly and in a timely manner with due consideration given to confidentiality of inputs and outputs
- To maintain a high standard of tidiness in all areas worked and promptly report any defects in equipment
- To undertake any reasonable requests made by Management to ensure that the overall service standard is maintained
- To attend training sessions appertaining to the post
- Ensure confidentiality and timelines are adhered to in the administration of the employment life cycle
- Support the Office Manager in generation and appropriate recording of adhoc charges where applicable
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a team worker with a flexible approach
- Have excellent IT skills
- Posess good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated
- Have an excellent understanding of customer care
- Have excellent note taking skills
- 20 days paid annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company sick pay after 6 months of service.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers are available.
- Employment discount program
- We offer comprehensive benefits that let full- and part-time employees choose the plans that are right for them
- We guarantee all employees will receive respect and fair treatment
- Ensuring a safe and secure workplace
- Providing training on-the-job, online and in classroom settings that help you excel in your current job and advance to positions of greater responsibility
- Opening the doors to higher education
- An employee incentive scheme
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.