An opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join the Sodexo team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To input invoices, stock and cash holding including electronic transactions into Sodexo computerised accounting system
- Maintain databases as required, supporting the teams
- To take notes at disciplinary, grievance and investigation meetings as requested
- To complete all filing in a timely manner
- To complete all work in compliance with Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- To complete all required paperwork correctly, legibly and in a timely manner with due consideration given to confidentiality of inputs and outputs
- To maintain a high standard of tidiness in all areas worked and promptly report any defects in equipment
- To undertake any reasonable requests made by Management to ensure that the overall service standard is maintained
- To attend training sessions appertaining to the post
- Ensure confidentiality and timelines are adhered to in the administration of the employment life cycle
- Support the Office Manager in generation and appropriate recording of adhoc charges where applicable
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a team worker with a flexible approach
- Have excellent IT skills
- Posess good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated
- Have an excellent understanding of customer care
- Have experience in computerised accounting
We have an opening for an experienced administrator to join our team on our Large Prestigious Site based in Leeds 14 to cover Maternity. You will work within a team of two.
The role is varied and requires the appointment person to be able to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and be flexible to meet the business needs. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, good attention to detail, experience of using Microsoft packages, excellent communication/ customer service skills and be well presented.
Some of the Duties of the role would include:
- Arranging and taking minutes at all meetings, ensuring all attendees receive copies so actions can be completed
- Providing HR support to business leads where required
- Maintaining and Updating of spread sheets and reports
- Completing of the weekly accounts which will include cash handling, stock taking and invoice processing
- Collating and reporting of safety stats
- Placing orders
- Providing reception cover when required
- Dealing with client/ customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- General day to day team administration
The above list is intended to give a flavour of the role and is some main duties which will be undertaken
Hours: 25 hours -Between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (Some flexibility)
Benefits: Free parking, 20 days holiday (pro rota) plus 8 days Bank holiday, full training & uniform will be provided
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV direct to Graham.email@example.com
About the Company
Sodexo andour clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.