An opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join the Sodexo team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- All purchases completed via nominated suppliers only and within agreed budget
- Team are engaged and there is evidence of regular team meetings and Focus on Five activity
- Maintain high standards of appearance and personal hygiene
- Please add/delete/amend for segment specific KPIs (suggestions to include, engagement percentage
- Current and prospective clients and customers
- Approved Sodexo suppliers currently providing support services to site
- To deliver a consistent level of service, within the company standards, to the contract specification and agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets
- To be agreed with manager and attached, if appropriate, for particular location. KPI’s to be monitored as part of performance review and appraisal process
- Ordering from nominated suppliers with the support of the GSM.
- Processing payroll documentation
Contextual or other information
- Adhere to Sodexo and RB policies and procedures as set out in individual contract and staff handbook
- Participate and support as an individual and team member to achieve overall team and business objectives
- Process all tasks within the defined timescales whilst liaising with the appropriate personnel to ensure an added value service is delivered
- To help maintain a professional environment within the Sodexo and client environment. This includes areas such as housekeeping, telephone manner, approach to work and employee liaison. All of these should be demonstrated to the highest standard
- Deliver a quality service to all customers and 3rd parties to ensure customer and client satisfaction
- Actively respond to adhoc requests from individuals and organisations ensuring they are either directed to the appropriate contact or provided with the appropriate information
- This is a no smoking site. Constraints may change from time to time, see staff notice boards
- Carry out any other duties and undertake any relevant training as is necessary to achieve overall business requirements
- Whilst carrying out your role you may have access to, or witness confidential information, which must NOT be divulged, shared or distributed to any unauthorised person(s) or bodies at any time
- Monthly reporting and plans.
- Standard pack to be co-ordinated with client team.
- Contributing to the key growth drivers of the account:
- Assisting in the day to day running of the site.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a team worker with a flexible approach
- Have excellent IT skills
- Posess good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated
- Have an excellent understanding of customer care
- Have experience in computerised accounting
- Have excellent note taking skills
- Excellent use and understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word
Work Place Pension Scheme
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.