We currently have an opportunity for a Office Admin to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure the prompt and efficient running of the Admin office.
- To organise and follow the correct banking procedures, for the cashless system that is operated at Mars Slough.
- To generate the stock sheets and enter the stock takes.
- Receipt invoices on to the Eprofit System.
- To empty and balnce the cashless loaders and pull off the reports on the VMC system.
- To Complete the banking and enter onto the Eprofit System.
- To Support the General Manager with the Administration of the Catering Service at Mars Chocolate.
- To Follow the Sodexo Cash Process.
- To manage the Sodexo Finance Packages, Eprofit.
- To Manage the stock taking process.
- To oversee all aspects of heath & safety & SSOW on site and keep updated.
- To mange the bookings and processing of Hospitality Service.
- To Oversee the VMC cashless reporting system.
- To Report Monthly on the Cashless Sales.
- Administer payroll weekly.
- To Raise Invoices/Credits where required.
- To Ensure the Office environment is ready for audit purposes.
- To provide a positive experience for customers while dealing with requests from Clients/Customers/Staff.
- Update all Sodexo Policies & Processes in liason with the General Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent PC ability – Word – Excel – Powerpoint - Outlook.
- To organise and assist in the management of the Admin Office and put all the information together for the Hospitality.
- To collect and maintain the Till Reconciliation forms to the highest standards for Audit purposes and ease of Sodexo staff use.
- To ensure that all Paperwork and forms are kept and filled correct for Audit purposes
- To establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
- To provide an office to show “What Good Looks Like”
- To implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
- To implemnent all required risk assessments and due dililgence documentation in regard to food hygiene and safe systems of work, as are required in order to pass a Safegard audit.
- To take all necessary steps to ensure maximum security of the kitchen, store, office, safe and monies and any other areas under the Sodexo’s control.
- To have regular contact with the General Catering Manager and Account Manager and to produce any reports as necessary pertaining to current or events.
- Attend to any reasonable requests made by the Assistant manager or General manager
working pension, benfits
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.