Offer Adaption Manager
Based on the Segment strategy and the selection of targeted sub-segments for the region, as part of the offer development process, the Offer Adaptation Manager contributes by adapting the global offers to the characteristics of the regional Clients & Consumers. The Offer Adaptation Manager will lead the collection, production & analysis of regional Clients & Consumers data & knowledge. They will define the changes required to global offers to meet the precise needs of regional Clients & Consumers.
The Offer Adaptation Manager will play a critical role in gaining deep insight into Client and Consumer needs across the UK&I region. Data capture will be extensive and from a number of sources. In the first 12 months of the new organisational model the knowledge building expectation will be high. With multiple agency clients there will be a challenge in accessing all the key data required. In assessing how much regional adaptation of global offers will be required, the Offer Adaptation Manager will need to build a high level of knowledge of government policies, regional laws, specific sub-segment agendas (e.g. MoD, Police) and outsourcing methodology.
- Build a knowledge base on Defence & Agencies Clients and Consumers
- The Offer Adaptation Manager will co-ordinate the development of an extensive knowledge base, using various methodologies to capture extensive Client & Consumer data.
- Develop in-depth Client and Consumer insight
- Based on the data gathered, the Offer Adaptation Manager will work with key stakeholders to identify specific insights which will inform the future direction of offers and non-offers, sales bids and regional strategy.
- Evaluate the adaptation of global offers required based on regional knowledge
- Marketing will define to what degree global offers will require adaptation before implementation into operations (or solution design). This assessment will be based on Client & Consumer knowledge, as well as regional government policies, contracts, laws and outsourcing agendas.
- Build a database of consumer and client needs through the most appropriate methodologies and in line with Global C&C insight expectations
- Develop strategic insights into Client & Consumer needs by sub-segment
- Data capture will include Clients For Life data, need state questionnaires, client dashboard data, contract meeting documents, consumer surveys, key management stakeholder intelligence and others to be developed (e.g. TruRating)
- Support operational and sales teams by sharing insights through structured processes
- Prepare presentations on data for Defence & Agencies Executive meetings and Global Insight forums
- Participate to the Client & Consumer Insights processes driven by Global teams
- Identify Region’s specifics and ensure they are taken into account in Insights work
- Participate to meeting existing and potential targeted Clients as part of the process based on a plan lead by Global teams and agreed with Operations and Sales when necessary
- Contribute to the analysis of data & knowledge collected or produced
- Validate relevance of Global Insights for the region & countries
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate calibre.
- Experience of designing and implementing e-learning strategies.
- Experience of working within an IiP framework.
- Experience of working successfully with accrediting and regulatory bodies and implementing associated programmes.
- Experience of curriculum design
Competitive salary of up to £44,000 DOE plus benefits including pension, bonus and a flexible benefits fund of £1,300.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.