We would welcome your interest in an exciting opportunity in the mobilisation team as a mobilisation manager. Do you want to learn more about all parts of our business? Do you want to increase your knowledge in FM services? Then this is the role for you.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to gain valuable experience within a FM environment. We are looking for individuals are passionate about doing a great job for our clients; who are flexible and agile and want to learn. Individuals who understand FM services or someone who wants to learn more…The role will involve travel to client sites so the roles can be based in the North West / Midlands or South East.
You will assist the mobilisation deployment management team in achieving the transformation deliverables as set out in the bid/tender. You will ensure the seamless mobilisation of all services within a specified mobilisation of a client contract: technical services, cleaning, catering, security, workplace services, window cleaning, pest control, waste and any other defined services across specified sites in accordance with the Project Management Framework, ensuring continuity of services from mobilisation /transition to operational phase.
This role is a great opportunity to work across all platforms and all segments within Sodexo and really develop within this global business. You will need to have a background or knowledge in soft services coupled with project management skills. The ability to work to tight deadlines and multiple different stakeholders and bring drive, tenacity and enthusiasm to the role.
- Undertake a full review and detailed due diligence of all sites with defined mobilisation
- Support to the mobilisation to deliver onsite mobilisation objectives as outlined by the mobilisation deployment managers & head of mobilisation deployment
- Help deliver the TUPE consultation and engagement plan (roadshows, 1:1’s, due diligence, consultation meetings with reps) etc
- Act as a buddy to all incoming site managers and TUPE resources (train the trainer) to support the onboarding process and transfer knowledge of Sodexo systems, processes and procedures
- Ensure all service areas are set up in accordance with contractual specifications – stock ordering, system set up, consumables
- Continuous use of the PMF/2.3, 2.4 against delivery
- Management, co-ordination and control of all specified BIGS related activity
- Maintain and record daily formal and informal communications with Clients and Customers.
- Attend formal and informal meetings
- Responsible for buddying and upskilling new managers in Sodexo HR processes. Ensure line managers / supervisors carry out the same with their teams.
- Continually review and identify staff training and development needs in conjunction with mobilisation deployment managers
- Deliver mobilisation in accordance with financial parameters and resource included within the mobilisation budget
The Ideal Candidate
Comprehensive experience gained within a multi-site environment across multiple soft service lines
Proven experience within the relevant soft service areas
Qualification or relevant experience in Business Management.
Management knowledge of HSWA, IOSH and COSHH.
Proven ability to develop new business opportunities
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Flexible to travel to client sites as per business demands
Desirable to have supported previous mobilisation projects and TUPE
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defense sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, Sodexo delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland