Mobile Cleaning Operative - Aberdeen
Experienced mobile cleaning operative required to clean to a high standard within our clients sites. The job role will include cover cleaning at stations for holidays, sickness and vacancies. Delivering stock etc.
Full training and uniform provided
Company Vehicle will be provided
Police vetting is essential
Driving licence is essential
Working hours Monday - Friday ( Times TBC)
- Have complete knowledge of all areas to be cleaned
- Clean all allocated areas to standard as per training including day cleaning, office cleaning and toilet cleaning.
- To effectively undertake day cleaning duties to include; recycling, confidential waste, litter picking, the cleaning of; Staff Restaurant, Changing Rooms, Reception.
- Use chemicals, disposables and equipment safely and as per training, have a good knowledge of products/equipment on site, ensuring efficient use of chemicals and disposables to reduce waste, ensuring all equipment/chemicals are stored safely and fit for purpose and in good working order
- Observe H&S guidelines at all times, ensuring use of safety signs and barriers
- Maintain cleaning cupboards, ensuring they are stocked and clean
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene is maintained at all times and that uniform provided and specified is worn with care to being clean and ironed.
- Report to Supervisor any H&S, product, equipment or other site issues, completing any required paperwork
- Complete any forms and paperwork as required
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; COSHH.
- Report and take necessary action for any incidents of accidents, fire, theft, loss, damage or other irregularities
- To deal with any complaints / issues from customers immediately and report directly to your supervisor.
- To participate actively within team meetings in order to develop ideas to enhance service offer.
- To be flexible to work additional hours in order to cover holiday and sickness within the team
- To attend to any reasonable management request which may include assisting facilities or hospitality on site or assisting in duties on another site
We operate in both central and local government.
Our wealth of experience means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs.
In a variety of other public services, including the emergency services, our goal is to improve service outcomes and reduce costs to the taxpayer.
Working Monday - Friday with on call on a rota basis. Will be cleaning sites across Aberdeen city centre and northern region.
The Ideal Candidate
Extensive cleaning experience is required
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.