Mini Bus Driver
We currently have an opportunity for aMini Bus Driverto join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Communicate well and demonstrate an efficient and friendly service to customers and clients at all times.
- Ensure mini bus service is operated at agreed times.
- Ensure you have a full working knowledge of the vehicle and the local geographical area.
- Arrange & log the cleaning of the vehicle as required.
- Ensure that any vehicle maintenance defects are reported immediately through the correct channels.
- Deal with lost property in the correct manner following Sodexo and Client procedures with the regard to documentation and safe keeping.
- Participate in any training or career promotion development schemes and team meetings to keep up to date with company legislations, policies and procedures.
- Report immediately any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
- Comply with all company and client policies/procedures and statutory regulations relating to Health & safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Pass on customer comments immediately and take any necessary remedial action. Report any serious complaints to the line manager.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management.
- To show flexibility within the role and be prepared to assist in other areas within the unit when necessary
- When necessary to undertake overtime as requested to ensure the efficient operation of the Mini bus service
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Toyota and Sodexo, whilst creating strong relationships across the business.
- Make certain that all service level agreements relating to the contract are achieved. To fulfil all health, safety and environment safety procedures (SEMS) to foster safe working practices
- Service is delivered in line with the Mini bus operational hours and service level standards
- Ownership and responsibility for the mini bus service offered to the guest with Service Excellence and communication being a key focus.
- To fulfil all health, safety and environment safety procedures (SEMS) to foster safe working practices
- To demonstrate ownership of problems and relay solutions in a timely manner.
- To complete any other reasonable task requested by a customer or a member of management.
- Requirement for flexibility regarding working hours on ad-hoc basis to meet operational requirements
The Ideal Candidate
- Clean drivers license
- Experienced in providing driver service or customer service
- The individual must have the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm demeanour
- Experienced within customer relations and how to manage all requests to a successful and positive resolution
This position will be a key part of a one team approach to providing a quality customer experience for the users of the Toyota Head Office. The job description is designed to identify the specifics of the role it does not however limit the post holder to the specific tasks and responsibilities listed. The post holder is equally responsible for the satisfaction and safety of the users and must therefore ensure that the standards are delivered. This will mean that you undertake activities outside of the job description to ensure that the overall service is maintained. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
Am/Pm Driver required to operate our client shuttle service transporting staff to/from local train station to place of work.
Working hours: 6.00-10.00 and 16.00-18.30
Would consider job share for suitable candidates
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.