We currently have a new opportunity for a Mess Accountant to join our team.
- Produce Mess Bills accurately
- Produce Monthly reports
- Complete monthly and Daily reconciliations
- Arrange payment runs to suppliers
- Complete banking of cheques and cash
The Ideal Candidate
- IT literate
- Experience of working within a similar environment
- Posses excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail
This position includes 10hours Housekeeper duties, the hours for which are paid at £8.14.
These duties include:
- Providing a cleaning service to all public, client and staff areas of the building
- Ensuring cleaning meets the client standards
- Maintaining and enhance the cleanliness of the building
- Other cleaning duties as required.
- The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of general cleaning methods and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- An awareness of health and safety requirements
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work on oneâs initiative
- Self motivated
- Well presented
- Good interpersonal skills
- BICs cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.