Master Data Administrator (DRIVE)
We are currently recruiting a Master Data Administrator to join the team based from offices in Stevenage to support the DRIVE Project to collect and prepare data ready for transfer to a New Food Management System. This is a 18months fixed term contract role.
- Develops and transforms external data sources for consumption in associated systems
- Support system testing and alignment of data from purchasable items, through to ingredients to be used in menu design
- Collaborates with the dietetic team to ensure data standards and physical data is fit for purpose when consumed by the New Food Management System.
- Links into the wider design and development of new data storage architecture as part of the DRIVE Project
- Works with the wider Project Team to ensure data is able to flow through the integrated system solution
- Assist with the Cleanse of existing Data
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working with SAP
- Experience of system UAT
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, Defence and Justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland.