Marketing Director (Energy & Resources, Europe)
Sodexo Energy and Resources has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Director to join our Marketing Team working with our Global Offshore Marine segment and supporting Energy and Resources in the North Sea and Europe.
This role combines global and regional accountability to:
- Adapt/develop quality of Life service lines to meet the needs of our Clients & Consumers and build a portfolio for Energy & Resources.
- Support the collection, production & analysis of Clients & Consumers data and knowledge
- Provide relevant support in the design & mobilization of B2B and B2C services
- Support Onshore Energy on embedding Midstream and Downstream assets.
- Educate teams in value creation and our positioning on Quality of Life.
- Participate in the Clients & Consumers Insights processes and analysis and suggest innovations and new offerings
Services and Offers
- Map the service priorities by sub-segments with Operations & Sales based on business growth and client retention objectives
- Pilot new services, rolling them out and following-up (gap analysis, compliance to standards, consumer & clients surveys)
- Contribute in developing/adapting and maintaining the Regional Services portfolio
- Support the tracking and measuring of the performance of service lines and offers
- Conduct the regional Digital Transformation in compliancy with E&R Digital strategy
- Support proposal development by suggesting value propositions and offers from the Regional Portfolio and Quality of Life dimensions
- Work with BD teams to develop effective sales tools and process, train them in marketing tools, not limited to Personix or service toolkits
- Ensure the sharing of information and coordination within Regions
- Manage communication of new services to clients and teams, supporting it with Digital Marketing
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated Sodexo Behaviours- commit to improve; own performance; act collaboratively; develop & grow; think innovatively; challenge with humility
- Marketing professional with track record in global or regional environment
- Experience of influencing in a matrix organization is essential
- Experience in the energy sector is a plus but not a must have
- Operational experience in sectors like retail or digital B2C
- Ability to develop his or her network and WOI
- Ability to drive improvement and manage projects rigorously and deliver measurable outcome
- Experience in leveraging big data and consumer / client insight and managing complex marketing projects
- International background and experience
- Master Degree in business or marketing is a plus
- Should be resilient and autonomous
- Must be willing to travel and open to offshore visits
Competitive salary of £75K+ plus benefits including bonus, pension, reward schemes and training/development opportunities.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business