Marketing & Business Development Manager
We have an opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to lead the team at Bateaux for a period of 9 months, to cover maternity leave. This role requires someone to manage this high performing team, putting together tactical promotions and driving sales through marketing activities.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship, RHS Chelsea Flower Show and the Rugby World Cup.
You will have overall responsibility for the Sales and Marketing function and associated activities across the three boast in London and Windsor, taking accountability for the revenue budget; defining, developing and owning the sales and marketing strategy. Leading and inspiring your team you will improve visibility and awareness of Bateaux whilst setting the direction of the business through the creation of strategic plans, setting targets and reporting on performance. You will deliver a compelling multi-channel marketing plan for the year, monitor and review all digital campaigns, create and deliver content and communication plans whilst seeking new marketing initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take on an autonomous role, where you will need to be strategic, creative and driven.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable experience in a senior marketing/sales management position
- Proven track record in delivering business development targets in excess of 5m
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing strategies including managing SEO, SEM, PPC campaigns and social platforms
- Ideally experience within leisure, tourism, hotel or hospitality industries
- Strong understanding of Travel Trade, Consumer, Groups, International tourism and Corporate markets
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and analytical decision making
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office suite e.g. Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint and Outlook
Up to 42,000 + Bonus up to 23% of salary (prorated) + Benefits.