Management Opportunities - Catering, Training, Chefs, Finance
At Sodexo, we are always looking to engage with talented individuals and our expert operations and site based teams are no exception. Due to continued business growth, if you are experienced within Catering Operations (inc Chefs), Learning & Development or Finance and looking for the next opportunity then we may be just the organisation for you.
If you are based in the West Midlands and would like to register your interest for opportunities within our Schools and Universities segment please apply with your CV and we will contact you should a vacancy arise that meets your criteria.
- We are looking to engage with individuals who are expert in the following fields:
- Catering Operations
- Hospitality/event management
- Retail Management
- Finance professionals
- Learning and Development professionals
All roles will involve:
- Management of your department to ensure an efficient operation and excellent service delivery to customers
- Controlling and monitoring the financial performance and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
- Training, development, engaging of teams to ensure high levels of performance and job satisfaction
- Establishing and maintaining satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
- Adhering to statutory and company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within relevant industry/sector
- Passion for delivering great service
- Excellent financial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing, engaging and developing/training teams in a catering environment
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.