Delivery of the Estates Maintenance Service at The County Hospital, Hereford in accordance with the Service Provider Agreement (PFI). Encompassing all aspects of estates maintenance, including programmed and reactive maintenance, to deliver services that comply with best practice, mandatory and statutory requirements, contractual obligations and corporate governance.
- Delivery of the Estates Maintenance Service, including programmed and reactive maintenance across multiple disciplines.
- Duty Holder in applicable technical disciplines, for example, Competent Person.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory, mandatory and contractual obligations in the delivery of the Estates Maintenance Service. Evidential documentation in support of compliance to be managed and available to satisfy audit requirements.
- Ensure application of, and adherence to, the Permit to Work system.
- Update and maintain accurate records including, PDA, job dockets and service reports.
- Establishment and maintenance of effective communications and working relationships both internally and externally to Sodexo.
- Adherence to the site health and safety, quality and risk management procedures.
- Participation in and contribution to Sodexo forums, initiatives and training.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Participate in the on call rota
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within the Building sector.
- Relevant qualification and experience within the Building sector NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or and knowledge of BM Trada scheme, Fire door maintenance and Fire stopping
- Articulate and confident communicator (both verbal and written), with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proactive and pragmatic approach to issue resolution.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working within the changing needs of the business.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and service excellence.
Experience of working within a Healthcare environment
We are looking for a craftsperson to work 40 per week 5days over 7 days.
Participating on call rota
Company benefit system.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not heard within two weeks of the closure of this advert, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion