We currently have an opportunity for a full t time Lounge Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Taking responsibility for the cash float and cashing up at the end of the shift
- Carrying out temperature checks on all refrigerator equipment
- Ensuring stock levels and products are correct
- Carry out staff briefings pre-service
- Undertaking visual Health & Safety checks and ensure all accidents are recorded and reported
- Oversee the running of the Lounge
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A background in the catering industry
- Basic knowledge of food Health & Safety
We are looking for a Lounge Supervisor
who will be working in a holiday lounge
working closely with the virgin holiday team
who will provide a v I p service to the passengers travelling through the lounge
- £9.00 per hour 30 hours a week paid monthly
- early start 6.30 2.30 finish
- 27 days holiday (including 8 days bank holiday)
- shift pattern 4 days on 2 days off
- rolling 6 week pattern
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.