We currently have an opportunity for aLounge Receptionistto join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- First Class Passengers will need to be escorted to their seats in the lounge and handed over to a host
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to all the times
- To ensure that you are familiar with location of the lounge, facilities and access policies to advise passengers
- To acknowledge and orientate all incoming guests: usage count should be based in access right. The priority is Class overrules status
- Handle customers involved in any irregular operations in conjunction with SIA representatives
- To manage and keep stock of magazines and newspapers provided and make them available to customers (must be current or at most one day before)
- Be Familiar with basic PC/Internet troubleshooting knowledge
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Ensure that customer complaint are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent reoccurrence
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advice individual client/customer on their product choice
- To actively aid customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager
- Take and pass on messages accurately to ensure excellent communication across all disciplines
- To always look out for opportunities to develop our service
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities promote efficiency
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Be prepared to attend all releat training sessions and meetings
- To cover other reception areas within the building if required
- Assist the team and build a professional relationship with them
- To make sure you are aware of, meet and co-operate with the Management in regards to the legal and Company requirements
- Taking reasonable care of your own health and safety and others who may be affected by what you do or fail to do
- Ensure all machinery is in safe working condition
- Ensure that all logged Facilitator jobs within reception areas of responsibility are monitored and completed.
- Look out for passengers in the lounges who are late for their flight
- Handle customers involve in any irregular operations in conjunction with SIA Representatives
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a positive and lasting relationships with all customer and clients
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and behave appropriately
- Excellent customer service
- Previous experience working in a reception role
- The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- The ability to follow instructions
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.