Learning And Development Admin Apprentice
A position is available for a motivated and organised person to join the Learning and Development Team at Sodexo as an administrative apprentice.
In this position you'll support the existing L&D admin team and L&D project Manager in administering the apprenticeship framework for Sodexo, to help administer the growing apprenticeship offer.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification, this will involve a Vocational Learning Advisor visiting you on a regular basis to deliver the training. You will also be observedwhilst you work.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Complete tasks in line with company policy and procedures.
- Regular use of IT and systems to manage data, prepare reports and presentations
- Communicatevia email and phone
- Support the management of the Sodexo UK Apprentice offer
- Supportwith admin for the Springboard Ambassadors group
- Working with external training providers to help report on Sodexo apprentices
- Be part of meetings and general admin tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a great attitude to work and be able to work within the boundaries set as part of the contract
- Be passionate about learning we will teach and support
- Want personal development and a great career
- Put new skills learnt throughout the program into practice on a daily basis
- Being organised and focused on tasks is a key skill needed for the job
- Great time management
- Ability to take instructions
37.5 hours per week, 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
This role will be on fixed term contract that will cover at the minimum 15 months taken to complete apprenticeship, any extension to this will be negotiated if necessary.
General entry requirements apply; you have to be aged 16 years or over and you also need to be a resident in England - not taking part in full-time education.No specific qualifications are required however maths and english will be assessed as part of the interview process.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ideal candidate on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.