Laundry Operator / Food Service Assistant - Cork
We are currently seeking a Laundry Operator / Food Service Assistant to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Have a genuine interest in laundry , care and attention to detail of peoples personal property
- Understanding the flexibility of cleaning any part of the house
- Covering the duties of the dining room - food preparation, serving of meals
- Have full knowledge of all areas which are to be cleaned in the course of duty.
- Weekend work is part of this role
- Ensure laundry is cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good understanding of HACCP will be an advantage
- Flexibility is required with this post.
- Have full working knowledge of all laundry equipment, materials and agents and use the equipment as directed by your Business manager.
- Punctuality is essential
- Good work ethic
Laundry Operator / Food Service Assistant
23 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: email@example.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.