Laboratory Technical Support - Materneity Cover
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work as a Laboratory Technical Support.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under you own initiative.
This role will be providing support to GSK and Sodexo and below are some of the example of the duties:
- Stock Management (Ordering, manage delivers, stock accountability etc)
- Process invoices through E-ProphIT
- Ensure compliance with documentation
- Administrative Support to the catering units (Ordering, invoices, banking etc)
- Resolve stock and invoicing issues
- Attend stakeholder meeting with GSK and suppliers
- Manage finances associated with the Labs
- Administrate the ZAP’s systems
- Provide administrator support to the cleaning unit (Payroll, Invoicing, ordering etc)
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A highly customer focused individual, motivating and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness
- An understanding of risk management and EHS, the methods employed to manage risks, hazards and controls
- Good Organisation Skills and be able to manage your own workload
- Knowledge of Laboratory & Catering
- Quality & EHS Experience
Laboratory Technical Support - Maternity Cover
Monday to Friday
39 hours per week
Training will be provided
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.