Lab Stores Lead - Fixed Term
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their work load and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Control, manage and store lab supplies, consumables and chemicals in the area in an orderly fashion;
- Receive deliveries, and advise appropriate people, while liaising with stores and Warehouse;
- Distribute stock to various lab locations daily;
- Schedule/reschedule deliveries of standing orders to ensure that the area is not over-stocked, while ensuring that area always has sufficient supplies;
- Manage expiry dates of laboratory supplies in stock;
- Meet with the various lab groups daily to ensure that requirements are met;
- Support Lean Laboratory philosophy;
- Request quotations from various suppliers for adhoc supplies;
- Submit shopping carts for supplies as required;
- Liaise with Procurement team daily to review Shopping Carts, POâs and quotes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Minimum of 1 years stores experience
- Experience in negotiating with and dealing with suppliers
- GMP experience is preferable.
- Manual handling training
- SAP or other ERP system experience preferable
Lab Stores Manager / Lead - Fixed Term
Monday to Friday
39 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: Edwin.firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business