Kitchen Porter - Ballycoolin
We are currently seeking a Kitchen Porter to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Cleaning duties to include kitchen, equipment, floors, stores etc
- Pot washing duties
- Dish wash duties
- Deep cleaning duties
- Accepting deliveries
- Storing deliveries
- Temperature record taking and recording
- Adhering to HACCP regulations
Accessible by public transport including PayPal’s chartered bus from City Centre and Dublin Bus routes 40d, 38, 236 or 220.
Ample Free Parking
Free use of 24/7 Onsite Gym.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience would be helpful but not necessary. (Extensive Training Program provided.)
- Positive attitude and friendly personality is a must.
- Ability to work well within a team and on your own initiate.
- High standards of cleanliness / personal hygiene are essential
37.5 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: Dorina.firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.