Kitchen Assistant - Dawson St
We are currently seeking a Kitchen Assistant to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, accounting for any specific dietary requirements
- Ensurestock control and rotation procedures are maintained
- Observe at all times the guidelines and working methods for adherence to food safety legislation
- Assist in implementing and maintaining the service for all Hospitality related activities, production service, clear down
- Cleaning of all equipment using appropriate materials to ensure a high standard of cleanliness
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with food handling ideally gained in a similar environment
- Knowledge of best practice in relation to cleaning
- Basic food hygiene qualification
- Reliable and willing to overtime if needed
Monday to Friday
37.5 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.