Kitchen Assistant - Airport Lounge
We currently have an opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen.
- To maintain standards of health and Safety and Environment.
- To provide the highest level of customer service and cleaning duties are carried to the highest possible standard in a safe manner
- Food preparation (including pot wash, cleaning, delivery and stock rotation)
- Assisting with the preparation and serving of all meals and beverages to customersEnsuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidyEnsuring health and safety regulations are followed
The Ideal Candidate
- Possess good customer service skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team workBasic Food Hygiene & Basic Health & Safety Certificate is advantageous but not essential for this role
some washing up required
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.