Junior Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager. Location is flexible; we would consider home working a few days a week with regular visits to Salford (UK), visits to client sites and other Sodexo offices will also be required from time to time. You will support the overall plan for key programmes specifically EQMS (Electronic Quality Management System) however will include other operational systems going forward. Support the Project Manager in setting up global support groups using the regional service ops, and financial teams within countries, this can support the business going forward.
This role has huge scope for career development and as such would ideally suit someone that is either currently working as a Junior PM or has had experience coordinating projects from start to completion and deployment. You must be comfortable working in a change environment as with this role no two days are ever the same
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of Project Management with good knowledge of project management disciplines i.e PMI, PRINCE2
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes, including risk management, budget and resource allocation procedures
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office including MS Project
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholders as this role will be working closely with global, regional, senior operational and client management teams building trusted relationships.
- Ability to find innovative ways of solving &/or pre-empting problems
- Some flexibility in working hours: this is a global role and as such there are occasional requirements to be available in different time zones (e.g. Asia, North America)
- Fluency in English
- Educated to GCE A-Level or equivalent
- Driving licence and ability to travel
- Working knowledge of Integrated Facilities Management
- Experience of working with business-critical systems
- Software testing experience
- Has knowledge of Sodexo and may be working in another part of the business in IT related area or working with systems on an operational level.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.