At Sodexo, we are always looking to recruit talented individuals and our expert service teams are no exception.
Sodexo Healthcare are pleased to be recruiting first class Housekeepers for a new and prestigious Private clinic near Bond Street, Central London
As a Housekeeper you will provide a high quality cleaning service to patients, staff and visitors, ensuring cleaning standards throughout the Clinic are met.
In these roles, you will ensure the highest standard of customer service in an environment similar to that of a 5* boutique hotel.
- Provide Excellent Customer Care
- Serve the customer to the company's standard
- Act in the interests of your own safety and the safety of others at all times
- Promote a friendly and welcome atmosphere
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of general cleaning methods and techniques
- Customer Service – a strong commitment and track record in providing a high level of customer service in a busy environment
- Communication – good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate positively to customers at all level
- Flexibility – the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment
- An awareness of health and safety requirements
- Strong attention to detail
Various shift patterns available:
- Housekeeper: Monday – Friday, 07.30am – 03:30pm
- Housekeeper: Saturday/Sunday, 07:30am – 03:30pm
- Housekeeper: Monday – Friday, 08:00am – 02:00pm
- Housekeeper: Monday – Friday, 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Housekeeper: Saturday/Sunday, 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Housekeeper: Monday – Friday, 5:00pm – 10:00pm
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.