House Supervisor (Care - cleaning, catering)
We are looking to recruit a House Manager (Care) for our client site in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
As House Manager you will have experience of working in a Care environment with knowledge of manager service lines including Catering, Cleaning, Elderly Care and general property upkeep and Maintenance.
- Ensure that all the individual needs of those in care are dealt with promptly and efficiently whilst observing sisters dignity and privacy
- Ensure financial documentation and accountancy of the unit (and those from suppliers) is accurate and within agreed budgeted levels
- Manage the quality and hygiene of the food cycle from preparation through to delivery
- Actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site OH&S compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment
- Motivate and lead house employees to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment to Sodexo policies and procedures
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth within the contract and external market
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in managing and VTEC Level 5
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
- Experience of working in the Care industry
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Experience in leading, and managing a team
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- Relevant qualification and training and IT literate
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process