Hot Beverages Support Manager (Coffee Manager / Coffee Trainer / Barista)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Hot Beverages Support Manager to join Sodexo. We are looking for our next coffee ambassador so you must LOVE coffee in order to apply for this role. You will be responsible for all hot beverage promotional drinks, calendar and recipes, be able to demonstrate the required standards in hot beverage service and support with training and be responsible in conjunction with our suppliers, for the brand auditing on all Hot Beverage Branded offers. This is a mobile role covering the UK, you must drive and be flexible to travel as per business demands.
This role would ideally suit a Coffee Manager / Coffee Trainer currently working in Costa, Starbucks or Nero. It is essential that you love coffee and have knowledge of market trends within this sector with the ability to speak to our clients on all things coffee. You must be passionate, enthusiastic and have energy and drive to succeed within this role. In return the role offers a very competitive salary, company car plus 10% annual bonus.
Support in the delivery of all hot beverage offers to:
- Ensure that all offers are being delivered in line with the agreed brand standards
- Support suppliers with training and advice on delivering the offer to brand standard
- Support suppliers with site evaluations to ensure service is executed in line with brand standards.
- Manage day to day hot beverage queries from segment and Supply Solutions.
- Ensuring that all hot beverage branded offers are being delivered in line with brand standards
- Supporting suppliers with training and advice on delivering the offer to brand standard
- Support suppliers with site evaluations to ensure service is executed in line with brand standards
- Building recipes for all promotions drinks for upload onto Sodexo costing system(s) in conjunction with supply
- Quarterly/monthly meetings as appropriate, held with all Hot Beverage suppliers
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of the Hot Beverage/Coffee Sector
- Knowledge of High Street Brands
- Team player with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Financial acumen and result orientated
- Ability in working in a multi-cultural and matrix environment
- Strong excel based skills (Advance Excel)
- Strong presentation skills both verbally and written
- Full driving license with ability and flexibility to travel around the UK and per business demands
- Advanced Barista Skills Qualification
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.