We are currently seeking a Hospitality Supervisor to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the company’s standard and ensuring adherence to legislation including HACCP.
- To serve the customers to the company’s standard to promote a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and utilize selling techniques to benefit both the company and the client.
- To complete all administration, as specified by your line manager, completed within agreed time scales
- To undertake Food & Health Safety Audits in relation to service delivery / offer compliance, as requested. All aspects of the relevant catering offer in place and updated as required.
- To train new colleagues by showing them tasks and how things are done – Lead by example.
- To plan & deliver training as scheduled
- To assist with the completion of scheduled checks as per the Food Safety & Health & Safety Manual
- To assist with maintenance of hygiene standards and the cleaning of the Hospitality areas to the Company’s standard and the client’s satisfaction
- To carry out reasonable periods of overtime as may be required from time to time
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time
- To ensure you act in the interests of your own safety and the safety of others at all times.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, including uniform standard.
- To train & supervise new colleagues by showing them tasks and how things are done.
- Promote and manage functions including planning, menus and costing in conjunction with the hospitality team
- Ensure standards of service detailed in the contract are achieved, maintained and developed
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in banqueting, fine dining & reception operations is essential.
- An ability to work under pressure and think fast is a must.
- This is a high profile establishment so fluency in English and correct manners are expected.
Monday to Friday
37.5 hours per week
Training will be given
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.