Sodexo are looking for a Hospitality Coordinator to operate a 7 bedroom guest house at one of our client sites in Immingham.
The position holder will be required to work 33 hours per week, Monday - Friday however flexibility is important.
- Manage the operation of the guest house
- Ensure bedrooms are maintained to the highest standard
- Produce home-cooked food
- Organise functions & manage bookings
- Lead a small team to provide exceptional customer service
- Constantly strive to improve service delivery
- Maintain a strong safety culture among the team
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working in a customer-facing, supervisory role within the hospitality industry
- Previous food handling experience
- Knowledge of hotel/guest house operations
- Food hygiene level 2 certificate
- Full drivers license
- Computer literacy
- Great communication & customer service skills
£18,350.00 per annum + benefits
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.